Analog and Mixed Signal IC Design and Development
Ingenazure is an independent mixed signal IC design house. We specialize in innovative solutions for analog, mixed-signal and high voltage ASIC IP.
Our services include:
- System definition and design
- IP development
- Analog, digital and mixed signal IC design and layout
- IC wafer foundry, packaging and test development
- Software development
- IC production
- Application development
Our markets are primarily consumer, industrial and automotive.
With a flexible business model we can develop and license IP to fit your needs and together with our partner companies we can get your ideas into mass production at low cost.
- Low power analog
- Class D audio
- High quality foundry selection: We want your ASIC to be manufactured with the highest possible standards with the lowest possible defects.
- High quality package selection: Packaging is every bit as important as wafer quality in the final product. We partner with the world’s best packaging houses to ensure your ASIC meets the highest possible quality standards. We will make sure you have the optimal package for your solution even if that means creating a completely new package.
- Production test: Every chip will be verified using custom developed test program.
- Statistical tests: CpK is used both in design and test. We make sure these parameters optimally track. With close collaboration with the fabs, we will run deliberately skewed process lots in order to ensure the highest possible mass production yields.
- Environmental testing: ESD, latch-up, HTOL/LTOL, temperature cycling, preconditioning, HAST/THB, autoclave, thermal shock, op-life / data retention testing, moisture sensitivity
- We listen: Close collaboration with our customers and partners in the key to success; we will keep you in the loop at all points of the design cycle.